Phonak are a Swiss hearing aid manufacturer owned by a company called the Sonova Group. They have been manufacturing hearing aids for over half a century and can be found in over 100 countries around the world. They have a UK base in Warrington, Cheshire. The Sonova Group also owns the manufacturer Unitron.
Phonak are rated as one of the best hearing aid manufacturers around today and their technology is constantly improving. In 2015 they launched their latest generation of hearing aid technology with the ‘Venture’ platform. This is their innovative new sound processing chip technology which replaced their previous ‘Quest’ chip. It has led to a number of new features and binaural capability in the majority of their models.
We Stock The Newest and The Best Hearing Aids From Phonak
The Phonak Virto V Custom Hearing Aids
Designed for you
Individually crafted to fit perfectly into your ear canal, while providing ultimate comfort and meeting your everyday needs
Adapts automatically and seamlessly to provide the best hearing performance in every listening situation
The best kept secret
Discreet and more compact than any other hearing aid in its class, you won’t even realize that you’re wearing hearing aids, nor will anyone else
More music enjoyment
Tested by expert listeners, Venture hearing aids come out top for music
The newest custom hearing aid range from Phonak. The Phonak Virto V Custom Product family is designed with you in mind.
Individually crafted and tailored to your hearing needs, Virto V automatically adapts to your specific listening situation and allows you to better understand speech. Designed to fit perfectly into your ear canal for ultimate comfort, there is no other hearing aid this small, capable of this much performance.
The newest custom hearing aid range from Phonak comes in four technology levels that cover all lifestyles and budgets:
- Phonak Virto V-90 - Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels.
- Phonak Virto V-70 - Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels.
- Phonak Virto V-50 - Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels.
- Phonak Virto V-30 - Essential: some excellent albeit more basic features. 8 frequency channels.
The Phonak Audeo V
The new hearing aid range from Phonak, the Audéo V, is a Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) hearing aid, making it a versatile but highly discreet option. The Audeo V replaces the Audeo Q hearing aid family. The choice of hair and skin colors that Phonak have made available enhances the hearing aid's discreetness if that what you want.
The fashion and fun colors make sure that you can show them off, if that is more your style. Phonak have ensured that they have something to suit every style. The hearing devices deliver fantastic support in even the most challenging listening situations, as you would expect from such a quality hearing aid manufacturer. they really are a complete package, great sound quality and a discreet, modern design. The Audeo V delivers:
- a great choice of styles at different price levels
- An option to help manage tinnitus
- And so small that it virtually disappears behind the ear
The newest Receiver in Canal (RIC) hearing aid range from Phonak comes in four technology levels that cover all lifestyles and budgets:
- Phonak Audeo V-90 - Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels.
- Phonak Audeo V-70 - Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels.
- Phonak Audeo V-50 - Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels.
- Phonak Audeo V-30 - Essential: some excellent albeit more basic features. 8 frequency channels.
The New Bolero V Hearing Aid Range
Phonak has just released the new Bolero V digital hearing aids. They feature Phonak's latest high-performance technology and are designed to provide you a seamless listening experience across all of the sounscapes you enjoy. As is usual with Phonak, they deliver all of this in an aesthetically appealing and robust design. The Bolero V is a traditional Behind The Ear type hearing device family. So what have they got to offer:
- Newly designed models at different performance levels
- Water resistant and dust tight
- Connects to the entire Phonak Wireless Communication Portfolio
Designed to suit you
Phonak Bolero V is designed to suit your individual style and preferences. It comes in a choice of 11 colours, so you can match your personality, hair or skin with either vibrant or subtle tones. They can be worn with traditional tubing and moulds or they can be worn with thin tube and domes, whichever suits your hearing loss.
The newest Behind The Ear (BTE) hearing aid range from Phonak comes in four technology levels that cover all lifestyles and budgets:
- Phonak Bolero V-90 - Premium: a vast array of advanced features. 20 frequency channels.
- Phonak Bolero V-70 - Advanced: but less automatics and speech focus than above. 16 frequency channels.
- Phonak Bolero V-50 - Standard: a popular choice for the slightly less needy. 12 frequency channels.
- Phonak Bolero V-30 - Essential: some excellent albeit more basic features. 8 frequency channels.
Programs, Features & Benefits Of The V Platform
Phonak Virto, Bolero V and Audeo V ranges cover a broad range of hearing levels from moderate to profound, and can be adapted to your needs over time. There is a tinnitus option available in all styles and at all price levels. At Connect Hearing we can help you choose an optimal solution. lets look at a quick run down of what is available in the new range.
Phonak autosense iconAn outstanding automatic feature that seamlessly alters your hearing aids to your changing listening environment. AutoSense OS accurately captures the precise listening environment you are in, changing when it needs to, to provide you with a comfortable, seamless listening experience throughout your day.
Speech in Loud Noise
Phonak speech in loud noise iconThe feature helps you focus in on the single voice you want to hear from a noisy crowd. When noise reaches a level that makes understanding one person in a crowd difficult, StereoZoom, Phonak's excellent microphone management system is automatically activated, allowing you to focus on the voice you want to hear and ignore the noise you don't.
Speech in 360°
Phonak speech in 360 iconUnderstand speech from any direction. The Speech in 360 feature automatically selects the direction of speech and sends this speech signal from one hearing aid to the other, improving clarity and speech intelligibility without the need for you to face the speaker.
Speech in Wind
Phonak speech in wind iconEnjoy conversations even on a windy day. When wearing hearing aids wind noise can interfere with your speech understanding and listening comfort. The Speech in Wind feature enhances your ability to understand speech well, even when the wind is blowing.