The Halo Made For iPhone Hearing Aid
Life is better with Halo™, the breakthrough hearing aid engineered to connect directly to your patient's iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and Apple Watch™ via our easy-to-use TruLink™ app. The ideal hearing solution for today's more mobile and plugged-in patient — Halo and TruLink deliver new standards of performance and personalization, while providing convenient control and effortless connectivity to the things they care about most.
Halo and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and Apple Watch. Use of Apple Watch requires iPhone 5 or later.
Halo Hearing Aids and the TruLink app are compatible with the following Android products: Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One M8 and HTC One M7. It is recommended that Android users use operating system 4.4.4 for Galaxy S5 and S4 phones and operating system 5.0 for Galaxy S6, HTC One M8 and M7 and Note 4 and Note 3.
- Stream calls from your Apple or Android device directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology.
- Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity
- Help you hear comfortably in noise
- Eliminate buzzing and whistling
- Stream FaceTime®, music and more directly to your hearing aids
Starkey Z Series Hearing Aids
As Starkey’s newest full family of wireless products, the Z Series hearing aids feature their next-generation 900 MHz technology that leads the way in performance, comfort, personalisation and connectivity. The hearing aids are designed to help you hear and understand conversations better in noisy environments like on the street or in restaurants, make loud sounds more comfortable while making soft sounds clear and understandable, Stream TV, phone calls and more directly to your Z Series hearing aids.
With Z Series, you can:
Hear Better, Stream Better.
- Starkey's microphone directionality feature called Acuity Directionality™ is designed to improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Starkey's Sound comfort technology is designed to provide distortion-free listening comfort for loud sounds while ensuring clarity for soft sounds.
- Starkey's feedback cancellation system provides feedback-free, comfortable listening all day.
- HydraShield nano-coating gives real protection from water, wax and oils.
With Z Series, Starkey’s award-winning SurfLink Mobile has been enhanced to provide a better patient experience. Offering an updated user interface and controls, SurfLink Mobile 2 is a cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer and hearing aid remote all rolled into one. It also features twice the battery life of the first generation SurfLink Mobile.