Noise Induced Hearing Loss Experts
One-off or large volume cases – we have an ENT Consultant and Audiologist who can assist you.
Based at hospitals and clinics throughout the UK, James Hearing can handle one-off referrals and large volume clinics. These clinics can be set up at a location to accommodate your caseload.
As a starting point, we can provide you with audiograms comprising air & bone conduction with full masking to establish clearly if your case is a positive or negative. In fact, an audiogram conducted properly at the outset will save your company a lot of time and money.
On the next stage, we can instruct an ENT Consultant with Medico-Legal experience to see your case in detail reviewing all the medical records and employment history. Following a medical interview, examination and another pure tone audiogram, a full report will be produced and sent to you within 14 days. All reports adhere to Coles, Lutman & Buffin Guidelines.
Read more about our nationwide audiogram service
In addition are able to offer:-
- ABR objective hearing tests when a reliable hearing test is not forthcoming.
- Hearing Aid provision and maintenance reports for costing purposes.
- Tinnitus therapy with report.
- Tinnitus masking devices.
- Vestibular reporting on clients balance function post accident.